Butler Consulting, Inc. has assisted more than 200 busy, nonprofit executives to achieve their fundraising, development and/or management goals since 1994.
The history of Butler Consulting, Inc. demonstrates that your organization will recover fee expenses through the grant funds and/or other fundraising secured by the end of a twelve-month contract period. The associates with Butler Consulting, Inc. are credentialed and/or members of the Association of Fundraising Professionals (AFP) and/or the Partnership for Philanthropic Planning (PPP) and/or members of Grant Professionals Association (GPA). Linda G. Butler named “NASW 2014 Social Worker of the Year in Ohio’s Region 7“.
- Justice-Action-Mercy (JAM), Founding and Advisory Board, 1999.
- Rocking Horse Center, Founding and Advisory Board, 2000.
- Clark County Advocacy Center, Founding Project Director, 2002.
- Miami Valley Chapter of the American Association of Grant Professionals, Founding President, May 2004.
- Grant Professional Association (GPA) and former national GPA board member
- National GPA Professional Growth and Development Committee
- Charity Channel University Committee
- Miami Valley of Ohio GPA Chapter Past President and Secretary, and current board member and Treasurer
- Greater Dayton Area Association of Fundraising Professionals (AFP) and AFP Board Member
- Partnerships for Philanthropy Planning (PPP)
- National Association of Social Workers (NASW)
- LISW-S ( Licensed Independent Social Worker Supervisor)
- American Association of Grant Professionals’ Journal- Volume 6, Number 1, Fall 2008- “Getting Your Organization Grant-Ready”
- Education Grants Alert- Volume 18, Number 38, October 16, 2008- “Get back to the basics when working in grant writing teams”
- You and Your Nonprofit – Contributor, published 2011
- “Grant Writing Revealed” – Contributor, published 2012