A free consultation can help you:
- Assess your organizations internal strengths and challenges
- Appreciate the necessity of diversifying your fundraising base
- Understand your management, grant seeking and fundraising needs
- Learn that your organization is neither too small or too large to benefit from experienced management and fundraising consultation
- Recognize the differences in styles of various consulting firms
- Realize how outsourcing your grant seeking and fundraising tasks can be more cost-effective than hiring staff
How do we begin with Butler Consulting, Inc.’s grant seeking services?
The process by which Butler Consulting usually proceeds is to:
- Meet with the Project/Program Director and/or Executive Director in order to identify organizational needs, issues, deadlines and readiness for fundraising that includes grants;
- Submit a proposal that is individualized to address the issues identified in the first meeting and that outlines our scope of work, fees and other pertinent issues
- Negotiate the contract and starting date, then start raising money!